Cheesy Beef Barley SoupFrom gmm1966 8 years ago
- 1/2 pound ground beef shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) stewed tomatoes, chopped up shopping list
- 3 medium carrots, sliced shopping list
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup quick barley, uncooked shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 pound (16 ounces) Velveeta cheese cut up shopping list
- shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat in a large sauce pan; drain. Stir in water, tomatoes, carrots, mushrooms,
- barley, garlic and oregano.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 10 minutes or until barley tender.
- Add Velveeta; stir until melted. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Makes 6 servings.
The Cookgmm1966 Ankeny, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!