Bacon Veggie Roll UpsFrom beautidiva 8 years ago
- 1/2 pound bacon diced shopping list
- 3 medium zucchini diced shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (optional) shopping list
- 1 small tomato chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas ( 10 in ) shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove to paper towels.
- Drain grease reserving 1 T.
- In drippings cook zucchini, onion, jalapeno, tomato and bouillon for 5-10 minutes or until zucchini is tender, stirring occaionaly.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Spoon into middle of tortilla and wrap up.
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!