Beef N Green Bean PieFrom beautidiva 9 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 can (14.5oz) cut green beans shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1 tube refirdgerated cresent rolls shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded and divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a skillet brown beef with onion and green pepper, drain.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, beans, salt and garlic salt.
- Simmer 8 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, seperate crescent dought into eight triangles; place in an ungeased 9 in pie plate with points toward the center.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides to form crust.
- In a bowl beat egg and then one cup of cheese, spread over crust.
- Mix 1/2 cup cheese into meat and spoon into crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!