Pineapple CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Put butter in medium casserole dish and put in oven until butter melts.
- Add bread cubes and toss lightly.
- Place in the oven and heat until lightly browned.
- Turn oven down to 350.
- Mix sugar, eggs and flour in a bowl.
- Add pineapple and blend well.
- Remove bread from casserole dish and set aside.
- Pour pineapple mixture into casserole dish.
- Spoon bread cubes on top being careful not to push bread into the mix.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!