Fat Free Sugar CookiesFrom bindya909 6 years ago
- Softened butter - 2.5 tbsp shopping list
- sugar - 5 tbsp (Add more if you like sweet cookies, after all they are called sugar cookies!) shopping list
- egg - 1 shopping list
- flour - 1 cup shopping list
- baking powder - 1/2 tsp shopping list
- vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp shopping list
- salt - one pinch shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder till all three have mixed properly.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Slowly add the lightly beaten egg and the flour mix to this to make a dough that will be slightly crumbly.
- Wrap in a plastic sheet and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Once cool, roll out the dough and cut into desired shapes. I dont have any cookie cutters so I made smal balls and flattened them out with my hand. I also sprinkled some sugar on top before baking.
- Preheat oven and bake the cookies. They were done in 8-10 mins, so stick around!
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookbindya909 Hyderabad, IN
The Rating4 people
I love all fat free stuff. After the holidays, I think I need it! Great recipe!liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
Just a news flash, but 2.5 tablespoons of BUTTER is not a fat free recipe. That's 29 grams of fat and nearly 6 grams per serving. So for those with an intolerance to fat, steer clear.hanches1 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!