Chocolate Peanut Ripple CakeFrom henrie 8 years ago
- cake shopping list
- 1 pkg. Fudge Marble cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
- frosting shopping list
- 1 can chocolate Fudge frosting Supreme shopping list
- 2 T creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 T chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350F. Grease and flour two 8 or 9-inch round cake pans.
- In large bowl, blend cake mix (reserve marble pouch), sour cream, 1/2
- cup peanut butter, water and eggs until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at
- highest speed. Fold in 1/2 cup chopped peanuts.
- Pour 3/4 of batter into prepared pans.
- To the remaining batter add marble pouch and 2 T water; blend well. Spoon randomly over yellow batter. Marble by pulling knife through batter in wide curves, then turn pan and repeat.
- Bake at 350F. for 35 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in
- center comes out clean.
- Cool upright in pan 15 min; then remove. Cool completely.
- Blend frosting with 2 T peanut butter. Spread small amount (about 1/3
- cup) between cake layers. Frost sides and top with remaining
- frosting. Garnish with 1 T chopped peanuts