Herbed Tomatoes and Green BeansFrom susana 7 years ago
- herbed tomatoes and green beans shopping list
- 3 green onions, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2-tspn minced garlic shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1/2-lb fresh green beans shopping list
- 1/2-cup beef broth shopping list
- 5 roma tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 2-tspn dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 2-tspn fried oregano shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Add beans and broth.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer with lid on for about 30 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and seasonings and simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- Uuuuum Uuuuuuum Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- -Susana (-Suz)
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!