Honey Mustard ChickenFrom undercoverangel 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine mustard and honey in a small bowl.
- Stir in dill and orange peel.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place chicken, skin side down, on prepared pan.
- Brush sauce on top of chicken; coat well.
- Turn chicken over.
- Gently pull back skin and brush meat with sauce.
- Gently pull skin back over sauce.
- Brush skin with remaining sauce.
- Bake until juices run clear when thickest portion of meat is pierced with a knife, about 30 minutes.