Pepper-Crusted Beef Bacon And Arugula Sandwiches With Spicy MustardFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
How to make it
- Coat steaks all over with pepper.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and horseradish in small bowl for dressing.
- Cover steaks and dressing separately and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day.
- Toss thinly sliced mushrooms and lemon juice in medium bowl to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Brush heavy large skillet generously with oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add steaks and cook to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer steaks to plate; let stand 15 minutes.
- Cook bacon in same skillet over medium-high heat until brown and crisp.
- Using tongs, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain.
- Place roll bottoms on plates; spread with dressing.
- Slice steaks thinly and divide among rolls.
- Top with bacon, mushrooms, and arugula.
- Cover sandwiches with roll tops and serve.