Skillet EnchiladasFrom janabeth 7 years ago
- 1 pound hamburger meat, seasoneed with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 can enchilada sauce, you can get these in mild, medium, or hot shopping list
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (I prefer extra sharp), shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 or 3 tortillas, flour or corn...whichever you prefer, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Brown seasoned hamburger meat.
- Drain grease.
- Pour in enchilada sauce, cheeses, and tortillas.
- Cook till cheese is melted.
The Cookjanabeth Grand Forks, ND
- Not added to any groups yet!