Dutch Puff PancakesFrom racerrat 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 F. Generously grease 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan or two 9" pie pans.
- Heat water and margarine to boiling in 2 qt saucepan.
- Add baking mix all at once. Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball, about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Beat in eggs, 2 at a time, beating until smooth and glossy after each addition.
- Spread in pan(s); do not spread up the sides.
- Bake until puffed and dry in the center, 30 to 35 minutes. Immediately after baking, spread pie filling over pakcake; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar or confectioner's sugar.
- Serve immediately.