Pork TenderloinFrom micheleevelene 7 years ago
- INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard powder to determine the flavor shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 of cup dry sherry shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbspns dry sherry shopping list
- 3/4 cup apple jelly shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, cut into small pieces shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbspns of fresh ginger root, minced shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Polish meat with the mustard powder and thyme to taste. Put it in a nonreactive dish and then add a 1/2 cup of sherry, a 1/2 cup of soy sauce, and garlic and ginger. Coat the loin fully, cover and make sure to refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 3. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 25 minutes per pound, or until the temperature inside reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Baste the pork every once in a while when you're cooking.
- 4. In the meantime, heat the apple jelly in a small saucepan over medium heat. Put in 2 tablespoons of sherry and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, mix well, change the heat to low and let simmer.Make sure to pour these two ingredients over the tenderloin when it's done. Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- dmiller64116 Kansas City, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmicheleevelene Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!