Apple-Glazed Chicken DrumsticksFrom hollydayz 7 years ago
- 4 chicken drumsticks, skin-on or skinless shopping list
- 2 apples, cored and sliced into eighths shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup molasses shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, stir together all ingredients for the marinade.
- Add the drumsticks and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil and then set the drumsticks in it.
- Broil for 13-15 minutes, turning the drumsticks occasionally and brushing them with marinade.
- Serve with apple slices.
The Cookhollydayz Woods Cross, UT
- Not added to any groups yet!