Baked SquashFrom munchy 7 years ago
- 1 lb squash shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp flour shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk (I use regular soy milk for everything) shopping list
- 2 well beaten eggs (I use cage free eggs!) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp melted butter shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 1 cup herb stuffing mix shopping list
How to make it
- Boil squash til tender.
- Drain and mash.
- Add seasoning, flour, milk and eggs.
- Mix well, then add baking powder.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle herb stuffing and melted butter on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins.