Pork Tenderloin served with sauceFrom kmotoao 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs of pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of soysauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup of soysauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of dry sherry shopping list
- 1/2 cup of dry sherry shopping list
- 1/8 teasspn dry thyme shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of minced ginger root shopping list
- 3 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 1/8 teasspn of mustard powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup apple jelly shopping list
How to make it
- Smear the meat with mustard powder and thyme to your desire.
- Add 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup sherry, and the garlic and ginger in a nonreactive dish. Shield and cover up the loin well to refrigerate overnight.
- Heat up the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Bake at preheat temperature for every 25 minutes per pound (ex. 3lb loin, bake for 75 mins), or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Baste the pork occasionally.
- Now go ahead and start on the sauce. Heat the apple jelly in a saucepan on medium heat. Add in 2 tblspn of sherry and 1 tblspn of soy sauce, mix it well, turn down the heat to low and let it simmer. Finally, serve it with the tenderloin when it's finish.
The Cookkmotoao Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!