Zippy Cheese Artichoke Oven OmeletFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 3/4 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 cup artichoke hearts chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated shopping list
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese shredded shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- tomato wedges shopping list
- parsley sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a quiche dish and spread salsa on bottom.
- Distribute chopped artichokes evenly over salsa.
- Sprinkle parmesan over artichokes then sprinkle with cheeses.
- Blend eggs in a blender until smooth.
- Add sour cream to eggs and blend until mixed.
- Pour egg mixture over cheeses then bake uncovered 40 minutes.
- Cut into wedges.
- Srve garnished with tomato wedges and parsley.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!