Raspberry Truffle TartFrom adacowan 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups Original Bisquick mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine (firm) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon hot water shopping list
- 2/3 cup raspberry preserves, melted shopping list
- 1 cup whipping (heavy) cream shopping list
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups) shopping list
- 1 pint raspberries (2 cups) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur, if desired shopping list
- whipped cream, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease tart pan with removable bottom, about 9x1 inch, or springform pan, 9x3 inches.
- Mix Bisquick, powdered sugar and pecans in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until mixture looks like fine crumbs. Stir in hot water.
- Press mixture firmly in bottom of tart pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until set but not brown. Brush with 1/3 cup of preserves. Cool completely.
- Heat whipping cream and chocolate chips in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth; remove from heat. Stir in liqueur.
- Pour over crust; spread evenly. Refrigerate uncovered at least 2 hours until set.
- Brush remaining 1/3 cup perserves over chocolate layer. Top with raspberries.
- Refrigerate uncovered at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Remove side of pan. Cut into wedges. Serve with whipped cream. Store covered in refrigerator.
The Cookadacowan CA
The Rating1 people
This looks so pretty, i'd be afraid to eat it but it sounds so good.stacip in Stockton loved it