Cranberry Crumble BarsFrom adacowan 9 years ago
- Cranberry Filling shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 cups fresh cranberries shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- Bars shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose or whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 ground pecans or pecan chips shopping list
How to make it
- In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, mix granulated sugar, orange juice and water, and heat to boiling.
- Stir in all remaining Cranberry Filling ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened; cool.
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- In medium bowl, mix brown sugar and butter.
- Stir in all remaining Bar ingredients until crumbly.
- Press half of the crumbly mixture in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Stir pecans into remaining crumbly mixture.
- Spread filling on top of crumbly mixture in pan.
- Top with remaining crumbly mixture; press lightly.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until light brown.