Grilled Leg of LambFrom jenjenh 6 years ago
- ½ cup of brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup of lemon juice shopping list
- ¼ cup of olive oil shopping list
- ¼ cup soy sauce shopping list
- ¼ cup of Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 minced cloves of garlic shopping list
- ½ inch piece of fresh sliced ginger root shopping list
- 1 butterflied leg of lamb (approx. 5 pounds) shopping list
- 1 tsp. of salt to taste shopping list
- ½ tsp. of ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper. Put the leg of lamb in a shallow container and pour the lemon juice mixture over it. Cover the container and let it marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or more.
- Preheat the grill for medium heat. Drain the marinade into a small saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer, whisking constantly until it is slightly thickened.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill the lamb for 40 to 50 minutes over indirect heat, turning to cook all sides, until the internal temperature is about 145 degrees Fahrenheit or 63 degrees Celsius. Let the lamb cool before slicing it, and cover with the thickened marinade. Enjoy!
The Cookjenjenh Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!