Asian Spinach Salad With Orange And AvocadoFrom adacowan 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots shopping list
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon (generous) Asian sesame oil shopping list
- 1 navel orange shopping list
- 1 6-ounce bag baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 1 Pinkerton or Fuerte avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Set dressing aside.
- Cut off peel and white pith from orange.
- Cut orange into 1/3-inch rounds; cut rounds crosswise in half.
- Add spinach to dressing; toss to coat.
- Add avocado and orange; toss gently.