Spicy Green Bean CasseroleFrom cheryilyn 6 years ago
- 2 cans french sliced green beans, drained shopping list
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 med onion, chopped shopping list
- Emerils green sauce to taste shopping list
- Velveeta cheese, sliced shopping list
- Durkee fried onion shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredientsexcept 1/2 can fried onions and cheese and pour into casserole.
- Put sliced cheese on top and place in oven at 350 degrees; bake for 25 min.
- Remove; top with Durkee fried onions and put back in oven for 5 minutes to toast.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- cheryilyn Salem, OR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!