Roast Sweet Potato and Bacon SaladFrom kjroxx 6 years ago
- 2 large sweet potatoes (kumara), cut into wedges shopping list
- 2 tbspn olive oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 8 rashers bacon, rind removed shopping list
- 1 bunch (100g) rocket (arugula) shopping list
- 1/4 cup pine nuts shopping list
- buttermilk and chive Dressing shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tbspn lime juice shopping list
- 1 tbspn chopped chives shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 390F
- Combine ingredients for dressing, stir to combine and set aside.
- Place sweet potato, oil and salt in a baking dish lined with baking paper and toss to combine. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and add bacon. Roast for further 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp and potato is tender.
- Arrange rocket on a plate and top with potato and bacon. Sprinkle with pinenuts and spoon over dressing.