Crepes A La Banana RumFrom pattyp 9 years ago
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 Tblsp margarine shopping list
- 3 bananas shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tblsp rum (more according to preference) shopping list
- Ready whip shopping list
- powder sugar shopping list
- Chocolate squares melted shopping list
- cherries (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- First prepare all ingredients out on counter.
- Have your toppings ready,
- Melt chocolate pieces in microwave.
- In saute pan melt butter
- meanwhile, chop bananas into chunky circles
- put banans into pan with butter
- stir and cover bananas with the butter
- add the brown sugar and mix well on medium heat
- add the rum and let bananas simmer on low heat.
- cook for another 3 minutes and then turn off flame.
- In bowl, mix Flour, Milk and Eggs.
- Whisk till most of the lumps have dissolved.
- Set 10" pan on medium heat.
- Coat with non-stick spray.
- Laddle about a 1/4 cup of mixture onto pan
- swirl pan around until all bottom of pan is coated.
- Turn over after a minute or so.
- Cook other side a minute or two.
- Look for brown spots on both sides for doneness.
- Flip onto a plate, fill with the banana mixture.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Fold in half and then another half.
- Top with whipped topping, powder sugar and
- drizzle with the melted chocolate.
- Cherry on top for grand finale!!
- Note: the first crepe is always the worst, so don't give up.
- I promise the second or third will start looking professional.
The Cookpattyp Lemon Grove, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!