Texas Habanera Peach Glazed HamFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Remove skin from ham then score fat on ham in a diamond design then stud with cloves.
- Combine preserves, lemon juice, cinnamon and cloves in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring occasionally then set aside.
- Place ham fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Insert meat thermometer making sure it does not touch fat or bone.
- Bake uncovered for 2 hours.
- Baste every 20 minutes with sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!