King Ranch NachosFrom estellasrevenge 8 years ago
- 2 cups of pre-cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 grated medium onion shopping list
- 1 can of rotel or other hot tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup of milk shopping list
- 1 can of cream of chicken, asparagus, or mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 pound of grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first five ingredients and 1/2 lb of the cheese.
- Pour into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 90 minutes.
- Top with the remaining cheese and serve over tortilla chips.
- Great if prepared 24 hours ahead of time.
The Cookestellasrevenge Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!