Caramel-Filled BrowniesFrom michellem 6 years ago
- Brownies: shopping list
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- Caramel: shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup shopping list
- 1 tbsp whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Grease an 8 x 8 inch pan.
- In a small pan melt chocolate and 1/2 cup butter, stirring constanlty.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl .
- Add sugar and vanilla, mix.
- Add chocolate butter mixture, mix.
- Add the flour and mix until just combined.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the repared pan. Smooth top.
- Bake 15- 20 min or until top is firm.
- To prepare the caramel:
- Heat butter, sugar and corn syrup in heavy pan over medium heat, stirring constanlty until sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat to high and boil 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir cream in.
- Keep warm
- Spread warm caramel over brownie.
- Pour remaining half of brownie mixture over caramel, smoothing the top.
- Bake an additional 25-30 minutes.
- Cool brownie is pan, then cut into squares.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating3 people
OK Michelle, you go spinning everyday, is that how you get a way with eating these high calorie pleasures....lol, it's fantastic, who doesn't love caramel or brownies...your killing me here. But thanks...lol, I gotta run, signing up for a spinning cl...morecraners in Coarsegold loved it
classic brownies gotta lovem thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it