Italian Beefsteak SandwichFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 2 lean beef steaks shopping list
- (1tsp) oil of sundried tomatoes shopping list
- 6 sundried tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 8 black or green olives, pitted and chopped shopping list
- salt and black pepper shopping list
- (2tbsp) half fat crème fraîche shopping list
- 1 ciabatta bread, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in the frying pan ( I broil or grill in season)
- and cook steak according to guidelines.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- · Add the remaining ingredients except the crème fraîche and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- · Stir through the crème fraîche.
- · Serve steak as a sandwich with slices of ciabatta, a large mixed salad and a spoonful of the Italian mixture or serve steak whole with a pile of new potatoes and vegetables