Balsamic Strawberry SalsaFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons orange juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley leaves chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Dijon style mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno shopping list
- 1 pint basket strawberries stemmed and diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons raisins shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl whisk all ingredients except strawberries, raisins and salt.
- Add berries and raisins then toss well and season with salt.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!