Mardarin Chicken SaladFrom designerliz 9 years ago
- 1 can ( 15 1/2 ounces ) DEL MONTE pineapple chunks in Heavy syrup, undrained. shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 4 cups shredded cabbage or iceberg lettuce shopping list
- 1 can ( 14 1/2 ounces ) DEL MONTE Diced tomatoes with garlic and Onion, drained. shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro, chopped, or 1/2 cup sliced green onions. shopping list
- toasted almonds or toasted sesame seeds ( Optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup syrup. In small bowl, combine reserved syrup, oil vingar and soy sauce; stir briskly with fork.
- 2. Toss cabbage with pineapple, tomatoes, chicken and cilantro in large bowl. Add dressing as desired; gently toss.
- 3. Sprinkle with crumled dry noodles ( from Oriental noodle soup mix ), toasted slivered almonds or toasted sesame seeds, if desired. (Optional)
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookdesignerliz Daly City, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!