Sesame Salmon And Cream SauceFrom crossfire 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 poun salmon or trout fillets shopping list
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds shopping list
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil shopping list
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 large zucchini, diced shopping list
- grated rind of 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp turmeric shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 6 tbsp fish stock or water shopping list
- 3 tbsp heavy cream shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Skin salmon and cut into strips about 1 1/2 x 1/4 inches. Pat dry on paper towels. season lightly with salt and pepper, then brush with soy sauce and sprinkle all over with sesame seeds.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in wok, swirling it around until really hot. Add salmon and stir fry 3-4 minutes until lightly brown all over. Remove fish, drain on paper towels and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to wok. When hot add scallions and zucchini and stir fry 1-2 minutes. Add lemon, turmeric, stock and seasoning. Bring to a boil and boil for a minute or so.
- Stir in cream.
- Return salmon pieces ot wok and toss gently in the sauce until they are really hot. Serve on warm plates.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!