Quickie Quince DessertFrom kochhexe 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 °CENTIGRADE
- wash and
- scrub off fluff from the quice.
- wrap in aluminium foil
- set on baking tray or dish
- whip cream together with desired amount of sugar and marrow of vanilla bean, refridgerate
- remove from oven after about 80 minutes,
- cut quince in halves,
- remove core with spoon
- generously ladle whipped cream into hollow - and some more
- serve immediately.
- sounds so easy - is easy - and tastes develishly good. i normally make more then required - people most often ask for more :-)