Crispy Chicken with Macaroni amp Cheese DinnerFrom hollydayz 5 years ago
- 6 to 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.) shopping list
- 1 packet SHAKE ''N BAKE Original chicken seasoned Coating Mix shopping list
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) KRAFT Deluxe macaroni & cheese Dinner or 1 pkg. (12 oz.) VELVEETA Shells & cheese Dinner shopping list
- 3 cups hot cooked green beans or your favorite vegetable shopping list
How to make it
- Moisten chicken with water. Shake off excess.
- Shake 1 or 2 pieces at a time with coating mix.
- Place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan lined with foil.
- Discard any remaining coating mix in shaker bag.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, prepare macaroni cheese as directed on package.
- Serve chicken with macaroni cheese and green beans.
- Tip! Great Substitute:
- Substitute 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut up, for boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- Bake at 400°F for 50 minutes or until cooked through.