Chunky Toblerone ShortbreadFrom silentc 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour and cornstarch. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in chocolate.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets, about 1" apart.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Sprinkle with icing sugar. Remove to wire racks and cool completely.
The Cooksilentc North York / Toronto, CA
The Rating1 people
My gosh, could these be any easier for the amount of deliciousness involved?! I just saw big holiday packages of Toblerone in the grocery store yesterday. I can't wait to make these!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!