Chicken With Sweet Bell Peppers And TomatoesFrom bostonmargy 9 years ago
- 4 pound roasting chicken shopping list
- 3 sweet peppers, various colors shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 2 medium onions, chopped shopping list
- 6 large cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- If roasting chicken separately, preheat oven to 350. Rub chicken with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast about 90 minutes or until done. Prepare vegetables as listed below and add to finished sauce.
- If cooking everything together, heat oil in pan and brown chicken. Add pepper, onions and garlic. Saute a few minutes, then add tomatoes, salt, pepper and wine. If cooking Simmer 25-30 minutes, until sauce thickens.