Pumpkin And Black Bean BurritoFrom ciaran60 9 years ago
- 1 - 15ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 3 ounces chopped onion shopping list
- 3 ounces chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 3 ounces chopped celery shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 tbsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1/2 cup chipotle salsa or 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (chopped) shopping list
How to make it
- In nonstick skillet, heat up olive oil. Add onion, mushrooms, and celery.
- Saute till tender. Add garlic, chili powder, cumin and saute for a minute. Add rinsed & drained black beans, oregano, water. Cook until most of the water has evaporated.
- Mix the pumpkin puree, chipotle peppers or salsa and warm in the microwave.
- Place some of the pumpkin mixture and some of the bean mixture and into a tortilla and wrap it.
- Top with salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
- Makes 4 -6 servings. (calorie count is for 4 and without the tortillas/extras)
- Number of Servings: 4
- Nutritional Info
- * Servings Per Recipe: 4
- * Amount Per Serving
- * Calories: 172.0
- * Total Fat: 2.7 g
- * Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- * Sodium: 665.7 mg
- * Total Carbs: 33.1 g
- * Dietary Fiber: 11.6 g
- * Protein: 9.8 g
The Cookciaran60 Kingston, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!