Hot Taco RiceFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups medium salsa shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 chicken bouillon cube shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Original Minute Rice shopping list
- Garnishes; chopped tomatoes, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, tortilla chips, sliced pitted ripe olives shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef and onion in skillet. Add salsa, tomato sauce and bouillon cube. Bring to a full boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice as directed on package. Serve beef mixture over rice; top with garnishes.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!