Pork TenderloinFrom kdial 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin shopping list
- 3/4 cup apple jelly shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry sherry shopping list
- 3 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tblspns of minced ginger root shopping list
- 1/8 tsp mustard powder (depends on your taste) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp thyme shopping list
- 2 Tblspns dry sherry (separate from above) shopping list
- 1 Tblspn soy sauce (separate from above) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Rub your meat with thyme and mustard powder depending on your taste. Put meat in a nonreactive dish with adding 1/2 cup of soy sauce, 1/2 cup of dry sherry, minced ginger and finally add minced garlic. Make sure to coat the pork tenderloin all over, cover tightly and refrigerate the entire night.
- 2. When ready to bake, must preheat the oven at 325 degrees (F) (165 degrees (C)).
- 3. Place meat in oven and bake at 325 degrees (F) at 25 minutes per lbs. of pork tenderloin, or once the internal temperature arrives at 160 degrees (F) (70 degrees (C)). Now baste your meat a few times while baking.
- 4. In the meantime, heat up your ¾ cup of apple jelly in a small size saucepan at medium heat. Then add 1 Tblspns soy sauce and 2 Tblspns of dry sherry, then stir the mixture thoroughly, now reduce the heat to low and leave it to simmer. Begin to pour sauce mixture over the meat when complete. Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- raelene1951 Brighton, CO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkdial Rocklin, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!