Winter BBQ Beef RibsFrom hollydayz 8 years ago
- 4 pounds well-trimmed beef chuck short ribs, cut into 3 x 2-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup tomato juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- Dash ground cloves shopping list
- Dash pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place beef short ribs on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat.
- Broil about 20 minutes or until well-browned, turning as needed. Place in Dutch oven.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Cover tightly and cook in 350 degrees F oven 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
- Remove ribs.
- Skim fat from sauce.
- Serve sauce with ribs.
The Cookhollydayz Woods Cross, UT
- Not added to any groups yet!