Layered Enchilada BakeFrom crs101271 7 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups thick n' chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1/4 cup zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Line 13x9-inch baking dish with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of dish; set aside. Brown meat with onions in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add salsa, beans, dressing and taco seasoning mix; mix well.
- Arrange 3 of the tortillas in single layer on bottom of prepared baking dish; cover with layers of half each of the meat mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat all layers. Cover with foil.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting to serve.