Mels Broccoli Cheese RiceFrom bakermel 6 years ago
- 4 c. Minute Rice (follow mfg. directions) shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted) shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (undiluted) shopping list
- 3 c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3-4 c. chopped, steamed broccoli shopping list
- 1/4 c. margarine, melted shopping list
- paprika ( to taste) shopping list
- salt & pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook Minute Rice.
- Steam broccoli in a bowl with water in the microwave for about 12 min.
- Mix rice, soups, margarine, broccoli and (2 c.)cheese together.
- Put into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 c. cheese on top.
- Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake @ 350 degrees F for about 45 min. or until hot & bubbly.
- Enjoy! :)