Shrimp and Crab SaladFrom dixiediner 9 years ago
- 1 large loaf sandwich bread shopping list
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped shopping list
- 1 large onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 (7 1/2-ounce) container frozen crabmeat or can crabmeat shopping list
- 2 (6-ounce) cans or packages cooked shrimp shopping list
- 1 cup diced celery shopping list
- 3 cups salad dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Remove crust from bread. Cut into 3/8-inch cubes. Combine bread cubes, eggs and onion. Cover and chill overnight.
- Add crabmeat, shrimp, celery and salad dressing. Season to taste, if desired. Mix well. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.