Chicken Stuffed ShellsFrom strollernut 8 years ago
- 14 jumbo shells shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ½ cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 chicken breast shopping list
- ½ cup matchstick carrots, chopped shopping list
- ¼ box of spinach, thawed/drained shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp nutmeg shopping list
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bake chicken.
- Meanwhile, cook shells. Add matchsticks to pasta water for the last few minutes to soften. Drain shells and rinse with cold water.
- Chop chicken into small pieces.
- Stir egg, cottage cheese, chicken, carrots, garlic, spinach, salt, and nutmeg, and breadcrumbs together.
- Pour 1/3 jar sauce into bottom of a 9x9 baking dish.
- Spoon filling into shells and arrange them in the dish.
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over the top of the dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Remove and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes uncovered.