Crockpot Chicken DeliciousFrom vainwi 7 years ago
- 4-6 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thirds shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- celery salt (may use just iodized salt) shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry sherry or white wine shopping list
- grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- rice or egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- In a large bowl or meat platter, season chicken with lemon juice, pepper, celery salt and paprika.
- Place in crock-pot.
- In medium bowl or pan, mix the soups with the sherry.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- prinkle generously w/parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 10 hours or on high 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve over noodles or rice
The Cookvainwi Milwaukee, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!