Chicken Fettuccini AlfredoFrom jemison 6 years ago
- 2 chicken breast, boneless and skinless (cut into cubes) shopping list
- 2 T extra virgin olive olive oil shopping list
- 2 T butter shopping list
- 2/3 c heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 c chicken broth shopping list
- 4 oz mascarpone shopping list
- 1 T of fresh parsley, + more for garnish (optional) shopping list
- 1⁄2 t pepper or more to taste shopping list
- 3/4 lb fettuccini noodles, use box directions to cook in salted water shopping list
- 2 T of salt shopping list
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese, freshly grated shopping list
How to make it
- Saute chicken cubes in oil and butter over medium high heat until chicken is cooked.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Quickly add in cream and broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Spoon in mascarpone and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Add parsley and pepper.
- Add the chicken to the sauce; stir, cover, and set aside.
- Reserve 1 cup of pasta water to use if needed when blending the pasta and sauce.
- Drain the cooked pasta and add it to the sauce using the reserved water if needed
- Stir in Parmesan and serve.
- Garnish with optional parsley.
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!