Pork TenderloinFrom msbrown9 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs. pork tenderloin shopping list
- 3 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tblsp. minced ginger root shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. thyme shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry sherry shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. mustard powder or more depending upon taste shopping list
- 3/4 cup apple jelly shopping list
- 1 tblsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tblsp. dry sherry shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Flavor meat with mustard powder and thyme as needed. Put in dish and add 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup sherry the ginger and the garlic. Saturate the pork well, and refrigerate covered overnight.
- 2. Preheat oven to 325 (165 C).
- 3. Bake at 325 (165 C) for 25 minutes per lb., or until internal temp reaches 160 F (70 C). While cooking, baste pork occasionally.
- 4. While the pork is cooking, heat the apple jelly over medium heat. Add 1 tblsp. soy sauce and 2 tblsp. sherry, stir thoroughly, lower temp to low and simmer. Add sauce to tenderloin before serving.
The Cookmsbrown9 Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!