Turkey MeatballsFrom katscon51 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix ground turkey with 1/2 of the packet of onion soup. Make into small meatballs. I use my cookie dough scoop. It makes the perfect size meatballs.
- Put the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook meatballs until no longer pink inside.
- Remove meatballs from pan and add the flour whisking until it is a light tan in color.
- Then add water and other half of onion soup mix. May also add garlic powder and pepper to taste if you like.Simmer until thick.
- If not salty enough add more salt to taste.
- Serve over rice or noodles. Great with a green salad.