Spaghetti and MeatballsFrom daisy 5 years ago
- 1/2 pkg spaghetti shopping list
- 1/2 pound hamburger shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 2 Tblsp oil shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup (i use Campbell's) shopping list
- 1 can mushroom soup (Campbell's) shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti; drain, rinse with cold water.
- Add garlic salt to meat, shape into balls, roll in flour and brown in oil.
- Add onion and cook slightly.
- Mix together tomato soup, mushroom soup, milk, worchestershire, salt and pepper.
- Mix spaghetti, meatballs and soup sauce together.
- If it is not creamy enough you may have to mix more soup together for more sauce.
- Bake covered in oven at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.