Peanut Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup Spanish peanuts shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl,cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Blend in peanut butter.
- Gradually add dry ingredients.
- Stir in peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to wire cooling rack.