Chocolate Mousse CakeFrom bambi123 6 years ago
- 500g dark chocolate shopping list
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup shopping list
- 125g unsalted butter shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon plain flour, sifted shopping list
- Melted chocolate, to decorate shopping list
- chocolate ice cream, to serve shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Grease and line the base of a 20cm round spring-form cake pan with non-stick baking paper.
- 2. Melt the chocolate, golden syrup and butter in a bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 3. Place eggs and sugar in a bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on high for 10 minutes until very thick and pale. Gently fold in the flour then fold in the chocolate mixture until combined. Pour into the cake pan and bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and run a knife around the edge of the cake. Remove collar from cake pan and transfer the cake to the fridge for 1 hour to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookbambi123 Toowoomba, AU
The Rating6 people
O yummy...will try soon.hooch in New Zealand loved it
This is great Bambi..Saved.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
This looks beautiful, elegant and very very decadent. I will definatley been adding this to my holiday table! Thanks for sharing.goddess_mom_2_3 in Townsend loved it