Tater Tot CasseroleFrom jennanetz 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread the sausage, bacon, or ham evenly in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Spread cheese over meat. I use 4 cups of cheese, but you can use less if you prefer to reduce the calories.
- In large bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Pour over cheese. (May be refrigerated overnight at this point).
- Top with frozen tater tots.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Some ovens may take more or less time. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookjennanetz Marion, IA
The Rating4 people
We're having this for dinner tonight. Delish!!!manielynn in Cedar Rapids loved it
This is one of my husband's favorites. Found the recipe on Pinterest a few months ago and have made it 3-4 times. I've mixed it up a bit by combining different meats and adding veggies and combinations of cheeses. This morning's version features b...morevransom98 in loved it
First of all I thought this was wonderful! The whole family loved it! Second - those of you complaining that the directions didn't state to cook your bacon or sausage before putting it into the dish really should look into a remedial cooking class....moreshutterbug77 in loved it